By nature, people are visual and we’re attracted to images. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text. (Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco)
Images are powerful triggers of emotion in people. They can make users feel warm and happy, or intelligent and sophisticated in the blink of an eye. That emotion is then associated with your brand. By adding visual content, in all your social media posts will help your business stand out from the rest. This also gives your potential customers an instant and lasting impression of your brand, while drawing them into the bigger conversation. When you use visual content effectively it will capture and engage your audience.
- Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts. (Source: SEOmoz)
- Visual content drives engagement. One month after Facebook introduced its timeline for brands, visual content (photos and videos) engagement increased by 65%. (Source: Simply Measured)
- 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text. (Source: Zabisco)
- Publishers who use infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those who don't. (Source: AnsonAlex)
- Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
Your digital marketing can be extremely effective without being shallow or ordinary. We are certified experts in Hubspot, the world's leading inbound marketing platform. By engaging with your audience on several digital channels, you increase your reach and exposure.
We are an Adelaide based Digital Agency and recently launched an eBook that details 28 important features of a highly effective business website. Please download the eBook for free to learn more.